Massage therapy is manual manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments) to enhance a person’s health and well-being.
Massage therapy helps to reduce stress and anxiety, rehabilitate injuries, relax muscles, reduce pain, & to promote overall health and wellnessWhile there are several types of massage, two fundamental categories are:
- Relaxation massage, also known as Swedish massage
- Rehabilitative massage, also known as deep tissue, medical, therapeutic or clinical massage
- We offer treatment plans for variety of conditions:
- If you are injured and would like to return to full pre-injury state, we perform a massage as a supplement to standard injury rehabilitation procedures.
- Or just want to relax and release the tension, we perform gentle techniques to the tired and stressed-out muscles
We are concentrating on high quality and effective massage therapy for resolving issues for people who are looking for supplement remedy for their problems. We help the clients to return to full pre-injury state, we perform a massage as a supplement to standard injury rehabilitation procedures. Only and only qualified, licensed and registered Nutritionist, acupuncturists and RMTs work in the clinic. Even for body massage applying the right technique by a qualified person is important. For better Weight Management you may apply a combination of Nutrition Counselling, and Massage.
Combined with “weight loss” diet, massage can cut down excess fat / cellulitis in your body. AND YOU CAN SAVE EVEN MORE.